I have Summer Vacation on the brain.
I am DYING to spend days into nights on the beach, having bonfires, cocktails at a bar that is over looking the ocean, laying out, frolicking in the sun, bike riding and running through the water. I am a bonafide California Girl at heart and Summer is my favorite time of year!
These are a few of the items I am lusting after!
None of them really go together, and I cannot make a complete look with anything I have chosen but all of these items would fit in nicely with the clothes and shoes hanging in my closet!
1. LC Lauren Conrad Platform Sandal: I love the color and cannot help but think of Prada and Miu Miu when looking at the design. This is the perfect sandal to wear ALL Summer long. It will go with everything.
2. Gap Striped Drawstring Dress: I love anything linen and this dress looks as comfy as my white linen pants. I think that this is perfect with some flat sandals and a floppy hat to wear to brunch or taking a stroll down the boardwalk/pier.
3. Wildfox Neon Flag Baggy Jumper: I have mentioned before how much I love this piece from Wildfox. It is so soft, thin and always has the cutest and cheekiest sayings. My love for neon is so out of control. This jumper is what I want to wear on the 4th of July. Cut offs and Havaiana flip flops is all I need.
4. Wildfox Prairie Rose Lennon Sweater: I do not have many floral pieces and I love that this one isn't super sweet looking. I love how sheer it is and I imagine wearing it over a stark white bikini while roasting marshmallows.
5. TopShop Bead friendship drop earrings: Funky and colorful. I love the tribal feel and the long spikes. I have nothing like this in my earring collection. They are perfect to dress up a white tee or to complement a brightly colored outfit.
6. Blu Moon Summer Lovin' maxi: I have loved this dress since it came out. The basic Blu Moon shape updated in the white leopard print. It is soft and neutral. Perfect for an evening out.
7. Steve Madden Realove Heels: I am drawn to the simple design and the pop of color. These will look good on anyone, go with everything and look pretty comfy. I would say this is the shoe to have!