homehomeconnectabout


5.22.2012

What I Wore: Polka. Dot.

Happy Wednesday friends!
We are only two days away from the Holiday weekend. Woot. Woot.
Do any of you have any fun plans for the weekend? I wish that I was going to the River to be out on the lake all day long. But I am not ;)

Yesterday I went to a taping of Chelsea Lately and had a blast! The show will air on Monday evening so if you watch the show look for me in the audience. This is what I wore to the taping. I wanted to look cute but had NO clue what to wear. I figured that i couldn't go wrong with a blouse, skirt and some heels. I know that I talk about Stylemint tees a lot but this top has to be one of my favorites. It is so easy to wear and can be dressed up or down. I really like the sheer side panels. This skirt is a couple years old (I bought it for my 28th birthday) and it is always nice to pull out on random occasions. Some days I really like to wear tonal colors and get my pop from a piece of jewelry. 

Polka. Dot.


What I Wore:

Skirt: Forever 21 (similar) (similar)
Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad (cute somewhat similar version)
Necklace: Kendra Scott 'Harlow' (in black)
Bracelets: Kendra Scott 'Leanne' (similar)

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy

19 comments:

  1. HOT HOT HOT that's how you looked today friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by from WIWW. I love this whole outfit! And I need those heels NOW!

    -Amanda
    eleven19@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! The necklace is beautiful:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so adorable. Love the whole outfit, shoes and necklace especially!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking so cute! The Harlow Necklace is a fabulous pop of color with your polka dots! Thanks so much for the love!

    XO, -Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute! Love the skirt and pop of color the necklace gives! ;)
    http://www.lovestitched.com/jewelry/is-that-jcrew-wiw/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that top looks great with the skirt! Hope you will be on tv!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! That outfit is so FABULOUS! You looked terrific in it, so you definitely chose the right thing to wear to possibly be on TV. Good going!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um.... seriously love this look on you! The top is perfect with the skirt and the shoes are fabulous (as usual!), and of course I love the necklace. I always try to catch Chelsea Lately, so I will definitely make an effort to watch on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the statement necklace!!! so cute!! and great color!!!

    im having a fun accessories giveaway on my blog, check it out!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. UGH I LOVE THAT SKIRT AND NEED IT!!! as soon as you're over it send it my way please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy I found you from WIWW. Love the dots and necklace. Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome outfit! the necklace is drop dead gorgeous - and you rock it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i want to shop your closet. i love all of your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  15. very cute outfit, I love the skirt and your necklace with that pop of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just found you through The Pleated Poppy link up. Love the polka dot skirt and statement necklace, they look great on you!

    Raj
    Pink Chai Style

    ReplyDelete
  17. i envy that you can pull this off way better than me

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE the polka dots .... super cute!!!
    Found you on the http://www.thepleatedpoppy.com, wanted to stop by and say hello! pippa
    http://www.shopwithpippa.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look really cute...and those legs girl! I like how you incorporated the small pop of color by adding the statement necklace! Chelsea Handler is a complete lunatic so I'm sure you had lots of fun.

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails