homehomeconnectabout


6.08.2011

Hair Do

I am getting my hair done tonight.
I think I am going blonder for the Summer.
I miss my Blonde hair so much.

I am so conflicted, though!
I actually really like my hair natural. I think that I have finally gotten it to the place where it is healthy, strong and growing. Going blonder will definitely change that a little.

These are the pics that make me long to be blonder again.
Total Hair Inspiration.

{image via justjared.com}

{Image via Google Images}

{iPhone pic from Us Magazine}

I never make my decision until I am sitting in the chair!
You have a few hours to weigh in!
Ready...GO!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i say yes it cant hurt But, but, but i am so loving the color you are now. It so soso Jen Aniston!

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails