homehomeconnectabout


3.29.2011

Tuesday Travel Style {22}

I have been obsessed with jeans lately.
Which I usually do not obsess over.
I cannot get enough Flare leg jeans to satisfy my need.

When I saw these two lovely ladies traveling in flare leg jeans, especially in the perfect blue color that I have yet to find, I knew I had to feature them for this week's feature.

{image via justjared.com}

{image via starstyleinc.com}


iNothing makes jeans look more chic than pairing them with a fitted jacket. Both ladies look amazing. Gwyneth has an East Coast vibe going with her linen blazer and over sized scarf. Jessica is a little more California Casual with her leather jacket and coral (color of the season) tunic.

The length of the jeans on both ladies is perfect.
You want the flare to come to the tip of your toes, covering your shoes. Both ladies legs look like they are miles long. We know that Jess tends to have shorter legs while Gwyneth has legs for days.

Happy Travelista's.

1 comment:

  1. Love both of these looks. Jeans with a cropped jacket is my uniform!! Love it with the pop of color!

    http://www.glamlatte.com

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails