homehomeconnectabout


3.08.2011

Tuesday Travel Style {19}

With Spring just around the corner I am craving all things floral.
Cream and pastels are strangely calling my name.

This picture of Leann is the perfect outfit to bridge the seasons, Winter and Spring. The muted outfit and printed scarf is gorgeous and is casual enough to wear on a long flight. She looks put together, chic and travel appropriate.

{image via justjared.com}


I am dying to get my hands on her Alexander Wang hobo.
In fact it is sitting my boutique on Boutiques.com (if you get a chance, look up my boutique. I LOVE everything in it)

It always amazes me how one piece can tie an entire outfit together. Love the scarf!


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails