homehomeconnectabout


2.16.2011

Winter 30 for 30 remix: Outfit 9 of 30

OMG...the iPhone pics are getting grainier.
Is that possible?
My BF reminded me that I really need a new camera.
(I plan on buying one in March)
Right now I would settle for a charges battery.

Onto the outfit.
This is another outfit that I liked.
These pants are super comfy and SLIMMING!
They are the Old Navy version of the J. Brand Houlihan and I liked the Old Navy version better than the original...if you can believe it. I never realized how versatile this blouse is. I have worn it 3 times in 15 days (another reminder that I am behind on outfit posts). I liked mixing the feminine floral blouse with a masculine cargo pant.

So I am halfway through (6 outfits NOT posted yet) and I know that I can make it through but I am totally dreading the last week.

The outfit...
(I will take GOOD pics of all my outfits when my camera is fixed so that you can see true color. Promise.)
(the pants are PLUM...not black)


Did I mention that I just started wearing glasses?
Here I am in all my no make up, hair up glory.
I am excited to see what they look like when I am done up.
I LOVE my frames! Oliver Peoples.

(My brows are going through Rehab. Seriously, that is what the waxer calls it. ONE DAY I will have perfect brows. Until then...uneven. Cool)

What I Wore:
Top: #3 LC Lauren Conrad
Pants: Casual bottoms #2 Old Navy skinny cargo's
Shoes: #3 Elizabeth and James Emore booties in taupe
Jewelry: rose gold Hoops and bracelets by Argento Vivo, MMK rose gold watch
Glasses: Oliver Peoples....they are NEW (an approved purchase :))

2 comments:

  1. love this outfit and i love love love your glasses! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time commenting on your blog but I've been reading for months. I just wanted to say, I love all your style tips and your positivity. You seem like the sweetest/most fun girl and I really look forward to your posts. Also, you look fab honey and it's inspiring reading about someone with so much confidence! LOVE the glasses!

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails