homehomeconnectabout


1.28.2011

Fashionista Friday: Ashley Tisdale

I am not sure when I started to fall in love with Ashley's style. If I scour my archives I have been randomly posting about her eclectic style since early 2010. I don't think I have actually seen her act. I know she is a Disney girl, of High School Musical fame and is currently on The CW's Hellcats. But I have not seen any of it. Weird.

Anyways, I love what a risk taker she is. She tends to wear multiple trends and pulls it off. She also wears many up and coming designers. I don't think that she can do wrong in my eyes. I am 100% watching for everything that she wears.

Here is this trendy beauty...
{image via justjared.com}

{image via justjared.com}

{image via gossipcenter.com}

{image via gossipcenter.com}

My FAVORITE outfit of the moment.
I need to replicate it for Spring.
{image via peoplestylewatch.com}

Every outfit looks different. I love that she tries different looks. She is just darling.

If you click on "Ashley Tisdale" below this post next to labels you can find all posts Ashley related.
I have documented some incredible outfits this past year.
Fashion Inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails