homehomeconnectabout


12.09.2010

318: it's all ruffly

I tend to love really girly things. Ruffles, bows, sparkles and other feminine details ALWAYS catch my eye. I definitely wear these things but in a small way, like on a shoe or handbag. I cannot commit to wearing many of these details in my apparel choices.



{image via starstyleinc.com}

I saw this picture of Jennifer Lopez and I was very envious of her ruffled trench. The coat looks so sleek and girly. It doesn't matter what she has in underneath when she has on such a fabulous top coat.

Side nite: The YSL Trib Too pump seems to be the Hollywood fashionista's shoe du jour! I own it in two heel heights and I love them.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. The ruffled trench is PERFECTION. It's such a lovely way to spice up a classic trench.

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails