homehomeconnectabout


12.07.2010

313: Trapeze

I bought a teal, tweed swing coat about 5 years ago that I recently donated for a GREAT cause.
I loved that coat. It made everything look better and dressier.
When I saw this picture of Victoria Beckham yesterday I was super sad I gave it away.

{image via starstyleinc.com}

Victoria ALWAYS looks impeccable.
She looks so put together at all times.
This swingy Giambattista Valli coat, with tights and sky high YSL's is such a fun outfit. I only wish I looked as cool when I wore my trapeze coat!

P.S. This pic was taken at LAX. And it is Tuesday. So while it is NOT my official Tuesday Travel Style post I am dedicating it to that! Every post today will revolve around the airport :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails