homehomeconnectabout


12.03.2010

309: Scarf envy

It weirds me out how I always tend to get stuck on certain items for weeks, even months at a time. I have been drawn to fur, sweaters and scarves for a very long time.

I posted about the Love Quotes scarf that I loved yesterday (I bought it. Shhh... Don't tell) and then I saw this picture of Hilary. I am so into the way she tied the scarf to look interesting and different.



(image via starstyleinc.com)

I love the knotted detail, her large earrings and her darling cutout booties by Roberto Cavalli. The yellow cardi looks awesome with the gray scarf.

Hilary is in her 'uniform' and looking as stylish as ever.

P.S. My hair looks so much like hers right now. :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Love this look! The gray scarf and the yellow cardi go perfectly together. Plus, I love those booties! :)

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails