homehomeconnectabout


11.03.2010

What I Wore: Kensie 'Nomad' shawl collar sweater

I am definitely not ashamed to share that I am highly influenced by celebs in determining my own personal style. When I saw this sweater in the store I knew I had to have it. When I saw it on a couple of celebs right after that, I knew I needed to pick it up asap. And I am so glad that I did. Comfy, cozy and chic. I will be living in this all winter long.

I originally posted that I was going to get it in the gray/purple color combo but when I saw it in person I knew that the black/blue/taupe combo was the best looking.

Here it is on one of my favs...Hilary Duff.
{image via justjared.com}

Love her leggings and boots.

And here is my interpretation.

{personal image}


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails