homehomeconnectabout


11.22.2010

Two hundred EIGHTY eight: Lacy, Lacy dresses

Continuing on with my current lace lust.
I have collected pics of some of my favs in lacy dresses.
What I love is that all of the dresses have a different take in the trend.

These ladies make lace look easy to wear.

Ashley Greene in peek a boo lace.

{image via olsensanonymous.blogspot.com}

Ashley Olsen in a trendy short, sheath dress.
I want this dress. Badly.


Ginnifer Goodwin in a Red and Nude number.
I LOVE this one. A lot!

{image via peoplestylewatch.com}


Rebecca Hall in a pleated, drapey dress.
The shoes are INCREDIBLE.
{image via peoplestylewatch.com}

Sienna Miller is a GORGEOUS tiered, strapless number.
Of all the dresses this is the one that makes my heart pitter patter!


{images via JustJared.com}

Zoe Saldana ALWAYS looks like the ultimate trend setter.
This dress is fun, flirty and different.
She knows how to stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails