homehomeconnectabout


10.07.2010

Two hundred thirty three: McQueen McLovin' Part one

{image via starstyleinc.com}

This is one of my most favorite outfits that I have seen Hilary wear. I love Hil's style and I was excited to see a "darker" look from her. She does an amazing job of dressing up the basics. Long black muscle tank, gray cuffed skinny jeans and Chanel Maxi flap handbag with a pop of color, and a McQueen scarf. The shoes are Isabel Marant and the color is fantastic. Not quite red and not quite orange. Poppy! The happy color paired with a black and white McQueen scarf is a great combination. She lets her accessories take center stage.

I wore my new McQueen scarf on Tuesday (and I am wearing it today :/)... I am in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails