homehomeconnectabout


10.27.2010

Two Hundred Fifty EIght: OTK boots


{image via Nordstrom.com}


{image via gossipcenter.com}
Jessica Simpson wearing YSL boots

A girl can never have too many boots in her closet.
I bought these a couple of weeks ago and I have not taken them off.
They fit my large calves...HALLELUJAH!
And they are super sexy!

They just so happen to have the same shape as my favorite stilleto, Caryssa. They also look very similar to the YSL pair that Jessica is wearing above. Paired with a chunky knit sweater and leggings you will have such a put together casual look!

I have worn them running through the airport, all day at work and they are FAB!

I think that the price is pretty decent for boots.
Pick yours up for $169.95




No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails