homehomeconnectabout


10.31.2010

Sunday Sharing {3}

Happy Halloween. (for those that celebrate since I do NOT)
Although I did go to a family Halloween party. Hypocrite? Maybe. I don't know.

Welcome to the late night addition to my Sunday sharing.

I cannot stop reading these two blogs:
and
The Daybook

I love My Fash Diary because she has INSANE style (and clearly a huge wallet as she has the most amazing shoes, bags, apparel at such a young age) and blogs about her growing Fashion career. I try not to be but I get insanely jealous of the things that she has gotten to do in her early life.

And Sidney of The Daybook is the cutest thing I have seen for awhile and her love for her, just as adorable hubby, is precious. She makes the preppiest articles of clothing look INCREDIBLE. And the girl can pose!

I am also loving OPI's Burlesque collection.
I picked up and amazing sparkly fuchsia polish called, The Show must go on.


{images via google.com}

The color is really rich and the sparkle is subtle. The red was gorgeous too, perfect for the Holiday's.

I bought the CUTEST metallic oxfords at F21.
I have really been into their shoes lately. Cheap and Chic.
i love that I can get the trendiest pieces without blowing my budget. Makes me happy.

{image via forever21.com}

I plan on wearing them with my black skirt that I got from Old Navy for 6 bucks, opaque black tights, Black blazer and a skinny gold belt. i cannot wait :)

Cheers to a new week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails