homehomeconnectabout


10.18.2010

Always LATE but worth the WAIT!

I am sick...
and have been since Saturday.
Awesome, right?

Ok...no it is not awesome at all.
ESPECIALLY because I didn't post the Blogaversary winner yesterday (and I didn't get any posts scheduled either).

SO the REASON you all keep checking back...
Besides all of the great fashion and all :)

The WINNER!
I used random.org to determine.
I only included your first comment since you only needed to comment ONCE to win.
I appreciate all of the tweets, FB posts and comments!
They made my blog bday week :)


And HOW ironic that the winner is my amazing BLOG designer...
KIMMIE!!!

I have your address friend...I plan on sending out your GC's by the end of the week!

CONGRATS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails