homehomeconnectabout


10.14.2010

246: Infinity scarves


 {image via starstyleinc.com}

Thursday has become Hilary Duff day.
I love when celebs have a reason to dress amazing and MRS. Comrie is on her book tour.
She wrote a book called, Elixir, that I picked up yesterday. I'll let you know how it is.
Anyways, I digress. I absolutely LOVE stylish, casual outfits. And I believe that scarves are the best accessories EVER. The infinity scarf is a large loop that you can wrap to create a full look. This textured look is a great way to update her white tee and distressed jeans. I think her hair looks awesome half up and though you cannot see it she is carrying the Givenchy 'Nightingale'. Which is possibly my next handbag purchase!

Hil has her uniform on...scarf and large earrings. 
Obsessed with her style!

1 comment:

  1. Hilary looks so pretty! I love that scarf!
    Infinity scarves are definitely my favorite these days. I'm wearing one right now! :)

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails