homehomeconnectabout


9.23.2010

Two hundred and fourteen: Tano Hobo

{Images via Nordstrom.com}

The Tano Hobo is pretty much perfect.

You cannot ask for more in a Handbag.
Trend right, functional, full of pockets and a convertible strap.

The green is amazing. Hits the Military trend and the color is scrumptious! It also comes in about 7 other colors.

The leather is soft as buttah.
It is easy to wear and the colors are perfect for Fall and Winter!

You have to check this bag out!
I want to buy it immediately! No Joke.
I am usually a designer girl so that says A LOT about this bag :)

1 comment:

  1. I want want want want this bag! the color is perfect! Why must you taunt me when I'm on a shopping break Many!?

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails