homehomeconnectabout


9.21.2010

Two hundred and eleven: i'm so blue

Can I be Leighton?
Just for a day.

I am OBSESSED with this outfit.
It is casual chic perfection in my book.



Amanda, a writer for Purseblog.com, keeps talking about her obsesion with the Celine tote on Twitter. I TOO have been obsessing about it. I want what Leighton is carrying but in Leopard. A classic shape in a fun print.

The Mulberry booties are to die for.
I need to know where they are sold.
I would give them a GREAT home.

And the loose tee and shorts.
Great staples that look amazing on but let the accessories shine.
That is my kind of outfit.

I would give my first born to have access to the Gossip Girl wardrobe closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails