homehomeconnectabout


9.22.2010

Hey you!

Do you own a Nordstrom card?
It doesn't matter if it is a charge card or a *MOD card!
You get TRIPLE points for FIVE days.
9/22/10-9/26/10

Starts TODAY!

Head to your local store or hit up the online store at Nordstrom.com!

Earn money on your new Fall purchases.
You can thank me later ;)

***If you do not have a MOD card or have never heard of the MOD card, it is a card that is linked directly to your checking account. It is like a debit card that only works at Nordstrom. You get MONEY back for paying cash. You don't always have to charge it! This card honestly saved my life when I cut up my charge cards. I get rewarded for shopping. It's amazing!***

And YES I work for the company, but NO I am not paid extra for this. I really want everyone to SAVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails