homehomeconnectabout


9.29.2010

223: Kim is LOVIN' her Leopard print

{image via gossipcenter.com}

{image via gossipcenter.com}

{image via gossipcenter.com}

Always the trend setter, Kim has been ROCKING leopard print in many different forms over the last few weeks. Dresses, scarves, shoes.

I am obsessed with her outfit in the second picture.
The abstract scarf and orange Hermes Birkin look amazing with her all black ensemble and her over the knee boots!

In fact, I want every outfit posted.
How cools is the capelet she is wearing in the last pic?

Kim can pull just about anything off.
I hate her!

2 comments:

  1. She somehow pulls it off doesn't she?! I would never be brave enough... haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that she is a risk taker! I bet you can pull things off too. Start small :)

    Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails