homehomeconnectabout


8.19.2010

One hundred eighty: Cali Gurl

{image via Gossipcenter.com}

{image via hillsfreak.blogspot.com}

Lauren really is my favorite right now. She can do no wrong in my book. The top pic is Lauren attending the Kings of Leon concert and the bottom is her hosting a fashion show at the US open last weekend.

Both outfits showcase her California style.
I love living in Cali and all that it encompasses (born, raised, til I die).
In both outfits she is wearing very basic peices. The one commonality is that she is wearing Miu Miu in both pictures. Her bag in the top and her shoes on the bottom. I have blogged about these shoes NUMEROUS times. And I am so happy to share that I FINALLY bought them in black AND natural on eBay. I am so excited.

I mentioned a couple of days ago that I am obsessd with her hair. See...my favorite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails