homehomeconnectabout


8.17.2010

174: White Jeans

{Kourtney's image via gossipcenter.com}
{Lauren's image via starstyleinc.com}

{imahe via starstyleinc.com}

I truly feel that no summer wardrobe is complete without a pair of crisp white jeans in it.
I just bought my cropped pair from Gap for $19.99. Such a steal!
They look great with a basic tee and can really be dressed up too!

Lauren, Kourtney and JLo all rock a pair in a casual way.
I love that Lauren is wearing all white with  pretty cognac brown accessories.
And I think that Gray is such a hot color. JLo rocks the jeans, tee and flip flops look and STILL looks glamorous. I also really dig her huge hoop earrings! And really she looks the best she has ever looked. Motherhood works for her!
Kourtney is also rocking the white jeans and gray tee.
She wears a really cute pair of jeweled gladiator sandals that make the basics look a little dressier. She looks great as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails