homehomeconnectabout


6.07.2010

112: Army jackets

When was the last time you hot up your local Army/Navy store? I haven't in YEARS! I bought a flight jacket, a pair of Doc Martens and Uggs from my Army/Navy store back in the early nineties. Olive green has been a prominent color this season and I think that I should hit up my local store to find an Awesome jacket like these...

{image via justjared.com}
I love the distressed look of January's jacket.
Paired with skinny jeans and flats she definitely found a way to make this outfit look feminine. I also love the Coach Kristin Hobo in faux python that she is carrying.

{image via justjared.com}
You can wear jackets in the summer.
Leann paired her anorak with a pair of cut offs and YSL Vanity heels (i am STILL obsessed with finding these shoes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails