homehomeconnectabout


4.14.2010

One hundred AND four: Side Braids

Having long hair can be quite a pain. Especially when your hair is curly/wavy/straight/frizzy (YES! Hair can be all of those things, mine is). I am always on the look out for ways to do my hair that are easy and non time consuming. I braid my hair alot. So I'm thrilled to see that this style is hot!
{Image via whowhatwear.com}

{image via justjared.com}
Jessica Simpson from her Marie Claire shoot


{Image via gossipgirls.com}

Nicole Richie and one of THE CUTEST babies, Harlow

1 comment:

  1. yay!! My sidebraid looked a lot like Nicole's messy and hair falling out all over the place but I totally love it. I am growing out my layers so I can do more with my hair :)

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails