homehomeconnectabout


4.16.2010

Fashionista Friday: Floral fixation

Fashionista Friday is usually dedicated to one stylish woman that I love. But this week I want to focus on Floral dresses on women I love.

{image via justjared.com}
I am completely OBSESSED with this ETRO dress worn by Lea Michele of 'Glee' fame.
The wrap style is flattering for any figure and the print is like art. LOVE!


{image via justjared.com}
Zoe Saldana has been a huge stylista and pretty much everything she wears I need to have.
I think that this dress had the potential to be really stuffy and prom like. But it looks amazing on her and in the way it was styled for her Self Magazine shoot.

{image via people.com}
I needed to include an everyday dress and I think that the shirt dress is an easy piece to include in any wardrobe. The colors are fun and look great on people with a cool complexion. Jess looks young, pretty and flirty. Everything florals should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails