homehomeconnectabout


3.04.2010

sixty two: Olive Juice

I guess my love for green has not waned!
I am loving OLIVE along with emerald and jade as I talked about here.

I saw this picture of Kourtney Kardashian in Miami on Gossipgirls.com yesterday and fell IN love with her outfit.
I love how she takes a tailored, button up shirt (H&M) and pairs it with BF jeans and neutral, strappy heels (YSL). So chic.

The blue Chanel bag is to die for and I swear I was carrying it in my dreams last night. It is amazing!

I don't know if I would look as cute if I tried to pull off this outfit but I can tell you that I am SURE going to try!

I did buy this great Kenneth Cole New York boyfriend blazer in Olive yesterday. You can buy it at Nordstrom. I can wear it for work or casual on the weekend. I am loving that it is neutral enough to wear with everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails