homehomeconnectabout


3.17.2010

Seventy FIVE: Go Green!

In honor of St. Patty's Day

My green love affair continues.
And so does my attraction to the Kardashion wardrobe.
Or really, stylist Monica Rose's style.

Kourtney is wearing an H&M dress with the YSL 'Vanity' heels.
I have not been able to find the shoes but they are supposedly available.
The Jimmy Choo clutch is a perfect complement to tie in the dress and shoes.
Casual and chic. Perfect for the California weather.



This shirt is so interesting.
Not everyone can pull off camouflage.
The sleeves make the shirt more feminine.
I am not a fan of the shoes though. Bleh!

2 comments:

  1. Love green and I am definitely wearing it today in honor of St. Patty's Day! Woohoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that H&M dress...do you know if it's still available?

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails