homehomeconnectabout


3.22.2010

80: Amanda

Amanda Seyfried has definitely made an impact on my fashion radar.
I know that she is on Big Love and was the star of Mama Mia!
But I didn't think much of her until all of the "Dear John" promotionals.
"Dear John" is one of my favorite books and I was so excited for the movie (I LOVED the movie).

She is out promoting a new movie, Chloe.
She stars with Julianne Moore and Liam Neeson.
The movie looks terrifying, in a twisted way.

Amanda has looked phenomenal on the promotional tour.
I love these two looks.

RM by Rouland Mouret

The color is gorgeous.
And I think that the draping makes the dress.

Valentino

The color is trend right.
Flirty and feminine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails