homehomeconnectabout


2.19.2010

FIFTY!!!!

After spending all week in Seattle, I had to show it some LOVE!!
I lived in Seattle for about 9 months and have many fond memories.
I love VISITING and enjoy my time there.

My favorite neighborhoods are...
Queen Anne: because I lived there!
Ballard: because I hung out there...a lot!
and
Kirkland: because it felt the most like "home" aka So Cal.

There are many stylish (and not so stylish) people.
It is the home of Nordstrom AND Starbucks.
It is gorgeous and a great place to be.

Here are a few pics...
My first time to Kerry Park, taking pics like a tourist!
And then having others take pics of me!
A view of the sound from Downtown
Playing around in "art" at Kerry Park
With my parents on their day trip to visit me

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails