homehomeconnectabout


1.24.2010

Twenty Four: week long Valentino loving

This week in my 365 posts I am trying something different.
My posts will all be centered around my love for Valentino, today through Saturday.
Trying to keep the posts FUN and fashion focused!

SO today I love....
Valentino The last Emperor



This documentary was incredible.
I loved that I got a sneak peek into the mind of a brilliant couturier.
It was touching, funny, moving and inspirational!

A true MUST SEE for any Fashionista.






His love for Black, White and Red will be remembered by all.

And his predecessors: Chiuri and Piccioli are fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. Fun idea! Can't wait to see what else comes this week :)

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails