homehomeconnectabout


1.22.2010

Ginnifer Goodwin

Get ready....
This might be picture OVERLOAD.

I couldn't help myself.
Ginnifer Goodwin is one of my few style girl crushes.

I love her different take on fashion.
I love the risks.

She is FANTASTIC!

Chanel...intricate and interesting shape.

Love the color, the exagerrated sweetheart neckline and the necklace.

Bottega Venetta. Love the color combo and the shoes are AMAZING!

Love the sleeves and the edgy clutch. the grommets are fun.

I totally copied this look. The black opaque tights toughed up a feminine dress.

The best jean length. Classy yet casual

YSL is a design house near and dear to my heart.

Pretty detail, love the nude coloring and the bow! So girly.

Marc Jacobs. Edgy Russian princess. The red is to die for!

The best pant length. Flattering and shows off the shoes

Abstract leopard. We all have a little animal inside.

Hello Hot Mama. W cover girl...enough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails