homehomeconnectabout


1.18.2010

EiGhTeEn: the @$$ets!

It is pouring rain here in "sunny" California.
And I live by the beach which means I can see the ocean everytime I drive to my apartment and the city has no way to control large amounts of rain (we have no drainage system).
I worked in today, listening to the rain and enjoying the gray skies.
And I was only able to enjoy it because I know it won't last.
I spent several months in Seattle and while there are times I miss that place...having it rain every day is NOT one of them. With that said I am dreaming of the beach and laying out in the sun, soaking up the rays.
I chose NOT to go to the gym today...and I went to In N Out.
SO I understand the irony in the posting of this pic.


But I WANT her @$$.
I really really do.
Looking at these pictures I long for the sun.
And her body.
I have SO much work to do.
INSPIRATION baby!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it!! I haven't been to the gym since last Thursday haha.

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails