homehomeconnectabout


10.24.2009

on the darker side


I don't know why I feel like Fall calls for dark nail polish but the second I feel a chill in the air I am busting out my dark colored nail polishes. Plums, espresso, Navy and black. My nails do NOT grow so I embrace my short nails since dark polish looks the best on them. I busted out this OPI "My Private Jet" shade which is a deep slate with glitter. What I love about it is the fact that you can only see the sparkles when the lights hit my nails. I look sophisticated from afar and then have some fun up close! I tried to capture the glitter in the pics but it is hard to tell. I enjoy embracing my "darkside" and I hope that you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails