homehomeconnectabout


10.28.2009

animalistic

Fur is a staple to pretty much every fashion line. And I am obsessed with adding a piece, most likely faux, to my wardrobe. I love how the fur vests totally dress up the outfits. Quite a few of my posts have included Rachel Zoe and I think that she pulls off this look the best! I was tryng to find a picture of her in her fur in Paris for Fashion Week but I couldn't. I have been totally inspired by that look and am lusting over the Laundry by Shelli Segal Faux Mink Coat that made it onto my Nordstrom wish list! I feel like I can justify buying that coat since I travel to Colorado and Utah so frequently. This is a piece that most people don't feel confidant enough to wear. How many of you would wear one of these pieces on a regular basis?


Faux Mink Coat from Laundry by Shelli Segal at Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails