homehomeconnectabout


10.01.2013

What I Wore: The Seventies called...

...and they totally want their pants back!

I went out on a limb here. These pants are a little out there but I kind of love them, a lot. The printed pant and the pajama pant is totally in right now. I do think it is a tough look to pull off. And I totally think that I will be able to style these a little better when it gets a little cooler. We shall see.

Since the pants are loud (and they are kind of silky and stretchy making you feel like you are wearing nothing) I went with a basic white tee and some seveties looking platforms. It is basic up top and a total explosion of Seventies sass on the bottom.

How are you feeling about this trend?

Will you be trying some printed pants this Fall?

The Seventies called

 What I Wore:

Tee: My favorite tee ever from Target, Mossimo BF V Neck
Heels: Jessica Simpson, OLD

Linking up with Real Girl Glam and The Pleated Poppy

1 comment:

  1. Although I think they're cute, I'm not sure if I could pull these types of pants off. I'm very tall, it would be like patterns for days! LOL!! It's kinda tempting though!

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails