homehomeconnectabout


9.24.2013

What I Wore: Melon

Happy Tuesday!
My weeks have been busy and my weekend's a bit slower which is a weird, yet great, thing to have happen! I am still struggling to have reasons to really get dressed up. This look is from a few week's back but is perfect as it is starting to cool just a bit.

I fell in love with these jeans while working {shortly} at Nordy's this Summer. They are the perfect amount of stretch and I feel like I cannot buy anything else anymore. This is a problem. Haha. Paired with a basic blouse and my black heels this makes my jeans look a tad bit dressier. I am still obsessed with camo and I love the girly touch of the melon stripe. Makes the look all come together.

Melon



What I Wore:

Top: BP, no longer available (similar, similar in Fall colors)
Jeans: J Brand (similar)
Shoes: Zara, no longer available (very similar)
Scarf: from local boutique (same scarf with yellow stripe)
Sunnies: Kiki La'Rue "Becka's Shades"
Earrings: Kate Spade

Linking with Real Girl Glam and The Pleated Poppy 

3 comments:

  1. I don't blame you at all - those are great jeans! And you look great in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're looking so skinny! Love the combo :)

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails