homehomeconnectabout


7.25.2013

What I Wore: Snakey

Well, well, well.
 This look was quite popular with y'all on Instagram.
Which made me SO happy because I am kind of obsessed with it. It is seriously so cute but comfy. I love that!

I think that kimonos can be harder to wear. You have to be careful of the length, where it hits on your body and that it is not too oversized. I am wearing a small/medium and I have never worn that size. I am a HUGE lover of animal print, especially in neutral colors. This piece was a no brainer. I think I have at least 6 pairs of cut offs at this point. I wear them almost daily. I wore  flip flops with the look to run errands and threw on the wedges for dinner. Super versatile!

Snakey

What I Wore:

Kimono: Kirious from BP at Nordy's (not online yet but here is a great selection)
Tank: BP cami
Shorts: Old Navy, Old (similar)
Necklace: Stella and Dot
Earrings: Kendra Scott 'Karina'  

4 comments:

  1. looking gorgeous! those shorts and shoes make your legs look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking fabulous, dear! I absolutely adore the kimono on you. And I seriously can't get over how amazing your legs look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of kimono's and have a few- but I'm curious- where do you think they should hit on your body in order to be the most flattering? Love everything about this look by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the kimono! you rock it! and those wedges are divine!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails