homehomeconnectabout


10.17.2012

What I Wore: Concert Attire

It is HUMP day!
Woot! WOot! 
I always look forward to Wednesday because I know the weekend is just around the corner! Today's post is going to be short and sweet. 

I attended the Carrie Underwood concert last night. She was PHENOMENAL live! Seriously. I think she is one of the most gorgeous people in the world. And her legs. Hands down the best I have ever seen. Loved the costumes and her voice is amazing. We had FAB seats and I enjoyed the company of a really good friend who hooked the tickets up! I think this may be my last concert for the year. SAD FACE! Although I will be buying my ticket for Stagecoach Music Festival on Saturday morning! YAY!!!!

I am not one to dress up for concerts. I stick to the basics. Plus it is still hot in LA and it is always hot in the venue. I decided to wear my printed ddenim, booties and a tank. Threw on a necklace and some bangles and called it an outfit! What do you think??

Concert Attire





What I Wore:

Tank: Mossimo (old)
Booties: Old Navy (last season but HERE is this year's version)
Necklace: House of Harlow 1960 (similar)

6 comments:

  1. You look great! I had been eyeing those Seven jeans too! They look awesome with a bright tank.

    xx
    The Fashionable ESQ
    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. excuse me miss! last concert of the year??? I think you have forgotten about our upcoming NO DOUBT Concert!!! Get your red lipstick ready :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I officially can no longer keep up with your warm weather clothes! Would be wayyy too cold to rock this look! LOVE it by the way. you look all kinds of fashionable! I just really love those pants on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. shut up with those pants, is that freaking ikat?

    I'm jealous of your concert attending, i think my last concert was at 20 - so sad.
    Xo Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fun! i want to see her live so bad! you look great, the purple is an amazing color on you

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do look great! I love live concerts, I just went to one this past Friday! The printed denim was a perfect idea. They look really good with the pink top and booties.

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails