7.06.2011

What I Wore: Farrah Fawcett Fantasy

Hey friends!
This Wednesday I have decided to link up with The Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Wednesday! A lot of my friends that have craft/lifestyle/fashion blogs link up and I always thought I had to have more of a lifestyle blog to participate...BUT, NOPE! Lindsay posts her outfit's on Wednesday to hold her accountable to get "dressed" more often than not. While I do not have kids (one day) I can imagine how hard it is to get dressed up when you are focused on them!
pleated poppy

Speaking of children, I am disgusted with the verdict in the Casey Anthony trial. I have followed this trial since it happened. I used to sit in my hotel rooms and watch Nancy Grace for hours. I pray that Caylee stays the most important person in the case and that she is who stays on everyone's mind. Casey will have her own judgment day.As I said on my Facebook page, "Casey...the only person you have to answer to is God while your precious daughter watches what you have to say from behind those Golden Gate."

Onto my outfit. 
The number one trend that I cannot seem to get enough of is seventies attire.I am channeling Farrah Fawcett...big time. I loved today's outfit. I get more compliments when I wear this color, it is crazy. I wore this to run an errand and to bible study. It was a bit too hot to wear jeans but I knew that the air condition inside would make up for it! This silk blouse is easily becoming a fav in my closet. It is easy to wear, has interesting detail and goes with everything. I am also obsessed with my jewelry. I bought these colored bangles form a little boutique. They are by 31 bits. The 31 comes from Proverbs 31 and if you aren't religious it is a chapter that talks about how a woman should be. The bits come from the material as these are made of recycled paper. I love the concept and how great they look with my bangles. I have talked about my Kendra Scott earrings before. I am slowly collecting all of the colors. I have cobalt, white, coral and I just picked up kelly green. I cannot get enough!

Farrah Fawcett Fantasy








{I found my best pose. Picture 3. LOVE it}

What I Wore:
Blouse: Trouve
Jeans: Gap (similar pair)
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Belt: Michael Kors
Bracelets: 31 Bits and Towne and Reese
Earrings: Kendra Scott

8 comments:

  1. You look amazing in this color! I love all your gorgeous jewelry, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOVE this orange top!! It's so bright and fun!

    http://www.glamlatte.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I freaking love this - you look gorgeous by the way! And I agree with you on picture #3, fierce. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I freaking love this - you look gorgeous by the way! And I agree with you on picture #3, fierce. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love coral and that tangerine cardi you wear too! The colors just seriously look amazing on you. You look great here, I loooove the whole outfit :)
    xoxoxo
    Lia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bright orange shirt and the beads! What a great look =)
    http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit!! LOVE LOVE those shoes! JS really has some cute ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. holy crap girl you look awesome in orange!!!!! i wish my skin was that tan right now that i could rock orange like that!

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails